Walking to dnd, listening to Marina and the diamonds, wearing my indy clothes, eating Tesco chocolate and mns cake, blogginating on my smart phone whilst reading a leather bound Hegel. I am the mish mash
Watching supernatural with loaf whilst eying her dolly mixtures. That’s not a euphemism.
1: Look awesome. Check.
2: Eat something tasty whilst she’s hard at work.
3: Be either overly friendly or completely aloof to her colleagues.
4: Blog whilst bored instead of pretending to be entertained.
5: Now this is the important one, don’t tell your girlfriend you’re Blogging instead of being entertained, this gets a grumpy face and an exasperated sigh.
6: Don’t ask girlfriend how you spell exasperated…
1: have short legs. The shorter the better, whilst blood loss could become a problem practise travelling with tournaquets or an extortionist. Contortionists also help but are less effective.
2: Carry bribe money to secure a seat of your choosing.
3: Child tranquilisers are, of course a given.
4: Do not, under any circumstance make eye contact with the ticket attendant. I don’t quite know why but nobody does so I can only assume bad things happen.
5: Read the safety information, on the very unlikely chance there is a crash by knowing escape routes you can pretend to be Bruce Willis from unbreakable or thingee from source code. General badassery is sure to follow.
6: Most importantly, don’t miss your stop because you’re too busy Blogging. Fuck.
We’re all going on a summer loliday.
No more trolling for a week or two.
Fun and Laughter on our summer loliday.
No more ganking for me and you!
That’s right peoples of the internet. I am off. OFF OFF AND AWAY! Well, kind of. Regular viewing schedule for this morning, then down to Loaf’s, then back to Reading, then up to Derby, Longleat, Alton towers, Newcastle, back to Reading. I’m like a bouncing travelling yoyo man, his continuing mission to explore strange new trolling methods, to seek out new life(welll it is newcastle) and new civilisations(again : Newcastle).
And stuff. I’m looking forward to it. It means a raiding break in WoW. This is good news. I have the burn out there. It means my brand new sexytastic PC will be…ignored by me and filled with sims games by my housemate. Awesome. It means I get to spend an inordinate amount of time feeling travel sick in the back of a car with a DS in my hand and earphones in my head. Fantastic.
Who’s ready for a summer loliday?
OH! And I might stop off at Kettering, great Kettering. Home town, location of my birth. Great jewel upon the east Midlands. Once upon a time it was home, home to horror and thrill seeking. Mostly it would be to scare my online Dark Heresy GM in the face with Zicon and I’s sudden yet inevitable betrayaHHHHHH^H presence. So, if any of you reading this actually remember me, and live in Kettering, send me an email at Djones0823@gmail.com and I will see what I can do.
Sometimes, I feel that I should simply not be writing a blog. Whilst I blather away on Twitter and IRC whilst doing other things, I prefer to be able to sit and plan out a blog post, in a way that I simply cannot do whilst I am concentrating on other tasks. Therefore, when it comes to busy weeks like the past few have been, I tend to slip up on the blog front – it’s not intentional, I promise! Things have just been a bit more hectic than I had expected the last few weeks, and free time has been at a premium.
The main reason I started up the old Makeupless tumblr was to give myself somewhere to talk about my experiences – not just makeup-y ones, but feelings/health/general wanderings of my mind, and that’s what this place is for too. I should post here more, regardless of a ‘proper’ post or not.
This was going to be a long, ramble-y update that took in just about 3 weeks of stuff, but then 3 weeks became 4 and my blogging mojo is just gone at the moment, something which is much more irritating than it should be. My life has been continuing it’s usual pattern of ‘good thing, monumentally shit thing’ of late, which is about as fun as it sounds. SO, a brief rundown of good things/bad things -GOOD
- Daniel came down, and we fed the ducks and walked for several miles longer than we thought and had a picnic.
- I got new glasses, which look awesome.
- I got a new job! No picture of this one, but I have moved to the optical department of the supermarket I work in and it’s a much, much better position than the old one I had on the checkouts. I get treated as a person, my boss is lovely, and the work is much more interesting and keeps me occupied, rather than leaving me spaced-out for hours at a time.
- My appointments for the CFS/ME clinic have come through, as has the referal to the specialist at the hospital for my potential coeliacs/+lactose intolerance, so I should be getting a few more answers on the health front soon-ish.
- Unfortunately, those referals took far, far longer than they should have done thanks to my doctor cocking up one thing and leaving another thing to ‘sort itself out’. I have a horrible feeling she is beginning to see me as a time-waster, which is really not the case! Things have been handed over to another doctor in the clinic, so hopefully things won’t take quite so long from now on.
- I have no voice, at all, thanks to laryngitis. It’s been 5 days now, and two doctors appointments. The first doctor I saw told me it’s because I smoke & that it’s tonsillitis (before even taking a look at my throat) before deciding on acute epiglottitis after googling it in front of me. She then tried to prescribe me 3 things I am very, very allergic to, without checking my records once. Thankfully, the doctor I saw today was a little more sensible, told me straight off that it’s laryngitis and couldn’t have been more helpful. Things seem to go from one extreme to another for me with doctors!
- Lack of voice means that my first week on the opticians hasn’t really gone that smoothly – I’ve been next to useless thanks to not being able to communicate properly with customers, and have now been instructed by the doctor to take time off to rest my throat. Meant to be back into work on Monday, but I think it’s going to be a waiting game.
- I’ve come to the horrible realisation that I’m not going to be able to get my dissertation in this month as I had planned – my work in general is still suffering thanks to my lessened concentration and constant tiredness, and it’s looking more and more like Christmas is a more realistic aim. Again, I am taking more time than I should have with my degree, and it hurts. This isn’t even going into the mess the university have made of another resubmission of mine, but I am too angry about that to properly write about it on here right now.
On balance, it’s been an interesting few weeks. Difficult, I’ll be honest, and I have a tendency to curl up in a ball at the end of the day and hope it all goes away, but I always get up in the morning and carry on.
It’s ten to seven in the morning. It’s raining, I’ve had five hours of sleep. My bus is late. I don’t give no kinds of shit. Life sometimes is fucking awesome. The sky looks like a freeze frame flash of divine conflict, black scars winding around great beings cast violently against the blue beautiful sky. The rain feels like soft beats of a celestial song, pitter patting its heavenly rhythm against hard tarmac and gentler green. Against tired skin, refreshing against scarred and clear flesh alike. Soothing.
I have ratatat caressing my inner ear with a beat so solid, so profound. So complete in its precipitous and so very desirable insidious reach, crawling around my spine in a near orgasmic flutter as each song hammers home and through to the soundtrack of thunder and patter.
Life is awesome. I have the most beautiful girlfriend whom I dream about so often, love so intently that my very being quiver in anticipation of inane conversation. Eyes are their own reflection, what you see is your own window to the soul.
I might be tired, wet, late, but the world is beautiful. You are beautiful so I say with expertise and authority.
FUCK YEAH SEAKING.
FUCK YEAH PIKACHU.
FUCK YEAH RATATAT.
FUCK YEAH WORLD.
FUCK YEAH LIFE.
Bring it all on. Cuntbags and dickshits and arseholes and all.